![]() |
| Potato Chip Cookies I |
"I haven't made these cookies, but I have eaten them and they have been scrumptious."
Ingredients :
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- three half cups all-motive flour
- 1 half of cups beaten potato chips
- 2 eggs
Instructions :
| Prep : | Cook : 12M | Ready in : |
|---|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream collectively the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix within the flour and potato chips and stir nicely.
- Drop by way of teaspoon onto cookie sheets approximately 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Notes :
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Potato Chip Cookies I recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Potato Chip Cookies I :
Video Duration:19:00 Total Views: 1050000+
Video Duration:00:30 Total Views: 33
Video Duration:08:34 Total Views: 4823000+
Video Duration:13:31 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 107
Video Duration:1:05:04 Total Views: 267725000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:08:04 Total Views: 623000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 5404000+
