Pasta Salad I Popular Recipes

Pasta Salad I

"Yummy vegetable pasta salad presenting sparkling vegetables and a mild dressing. This salad is great served with bar-b-q chook or burgers and garlic toast. If I'm serving this salad to seniors, I normally par-boil the greens within the microwave for 3-four mins, simply till tender."

Ingredients :

  • 3 cups fusilli pasta
  • three/4 cup broccoli florets
  • three/4 cup cauliflower florets
  • half cup crimson onion, sliced
  • half of cup thinly sliced carrots
  • half of cup crimson bell pepper, chopped
  • half of cup chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
  • half cup chopped celery
  • three/four cup light mayonnaise
  • 1/four cup distilled white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • salt and pepper to flavor

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 6M Ready in :
  • Cook pasta in line with package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
  • Place pasta in a huge serving bowl upload the all of the veggies and toss to combine.
  • Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together, whisk till smooth. Pour over salad and mix nicely. Season to flavor with salt and pepper and serve.

Notes :

All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pasta Salad I recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!

Videos For Pasta Salad I :

The BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad Recipe - I Heart Recipes
The BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad Recipe - I Heart Recipes

Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 367000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Tuna Macaroni Salad - Easy Pasta Salad Recipe - I Heart Recipes
Tuna Macaroni Salad - Easy Pasta Salad Recipe - I Heart Recipes

Video Duration:05:08 Total Views: 57000+

↓ Download ► Watch


My Favorite Pasta Salad - Easy And Perfect For Summer Gatherings
My Favorite Pasta Salad - Easy And Perfect For Summer Gatherings

Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 6000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Creamy VEGAN Pasta Salad
Creamy VEGAN Pasta Salad

Video Duration:03:57 Total Views: 30000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Deli Style Tuna Pasta Salad
Deli Style Tuna Pasta Salad

Video Duration:06:37 Total Views: 88000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Quick and Easy Pasta Salad/ Italian dressing pasta salad
Quick and Easy Pasta Salad/ Italian dressing pasta salad

Video Duration:03:00 Total Views: 990

↓ Download ► Watch


How to Make Chicken Pasta Salad EASY | CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
How to Make Chicken Pasta Salad EASY | CHICKEN PASTA SALAD

Video Duration:07:10 Total Views: 1000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Southwest Black Bean Pasta Salad Recipe Uncut Preview | How To Make
Southwest Black Bean Pasta Salad Recipe Uncut Preview | How To Make

Video Duration:01:39 Total Views: 1908000+

↓ Download ► Watch


How to Make: Spaghetti Pasta Salad
How to Make: Spaghetti Pasta Salad

Video Duration:16:12 Total Views: 70000+

↓ Download ► Watch


3 Pasta Salad Recipes | No Mayo + Easy Summer Entertaining
3 Pasta Salad Recipes | No Mayo + Easy Summer Entertaining

Video Duration:06:14 Total Views: 75000+

↓ Download ► Watch


How to Make: Pasta Shrimp and Crab Meat Salad
How to Make: Pasta Shrimp and Crab Meat Salad

Video Duration:09:51 Total Views: 6000+

↓ Download ► Watch


The BEST Pasta Salad EVER!!
The BEST Pasta Salad EVER!!

Video Duration:11:04 Total Views: 5000+

↓ Download ► Watch


LihatTutupKomentar